Happy Friday! Natasha here. Today we are participating in Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop, presented by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader.
Mama said I could have the honor of filling in the blanks for this week. So here goes!
These are the fill-ins for this week:
- Everyone should read _________________________.
- My first ________________________ was a _____________________.
- My favorite time of the day is ____________________, because___________________
- I think dreams ______________________________.
And here’s the way I filled in the blanks:
- Everyone should read a good cat care book.
- My first meeting with Mama and Papa was a wonderful day.
- My favorite time of the day is early morning, because Mama gets up and gives us breakfast and talks to us after being quiet for hours.
- I think dreams help us live a fulfilling life.
I had to think the most about the last one. So tell me, how you would fill in “I think dreams . . .“?
Join in on the blog hop for some fun! And have a great weekend, everybody!