1. My feelings get hurt when ___________________________.
2. I am excited about _________________________________.
3. _____ first, then _____.
4. One time, I _____, that’s why _____.
1. My feelings get hurt when I’m talking with someone and they don’t seem to be listening. (Abbey: My feelings get hurt when Mama says “No, no, don’t scratch on the sofa” to me.)
2. I am excited about next weekend—four-day weekend. (Abbey: I’m excited about dinner!)
3. Play with the kitties in the evening first, then settle down to read or watch TV. (Abbey: First eat. Then look out the window at the birdies.)
4. One time, I wore clogs but fell and broke my foot, that’s why I wear closed shoes all the time. (Abbey: One time I got into the fireplace (don’t worry, no fire in it). But that’s why Papa closed it off.)
Have a great weekend, human and fur friends!