Happy Friday! We’re participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop, presented by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader.
1. I prefer ________________ to ________________.
2. ____________________ was much harder than I expected.
3. One way that I relax is ______________.
4. _________________always makes me ________________.
|Abbey, April 2015|
1. I prefer winter to summer. (I know not many people feel this way. But I am just not a hot weather person. I feel better in cold weather.) (Abbey: I prefer dry food to wet food. But I eat a little wet three times a day.)
2. Learning to drive was much harder than I expected. (I learned to drive when I was 15 and 16. It looked so easy, but I was never a confident driver until I got older.) (Abbey: Getting up on the kitchen counter without Mama hearing me was much harder than I expected. Her ears are too good!)
3. One way that I relax is listening to music. (Abbey: One way I relax is to lie down near Mama while she listens to music.)
4. Listening to the sounds of my cats contentedly eating always makes me feel at peace. (Abbey: Seeing the Da Bird toy always makes me chirp.)
Have a great weekend, human and fur friends!