1. ___________________ was easier than I expected.
2. Bucket list: 1) ________________ 2) ___________________ 3) ______________________.
3. I cannot believe ____________________.
4. If I could ______________, I would _________________.
1. Learning the basic knit and purl stitches was easier than I expected (I haven’t been able to move beyond that though). (Connor: Getting on top of the tall dresser was easier than I expected.)
2. Bucket list: 1) visit Alaska; 2) be a contestant on Jeopardy; 3) read an essay on a NPR show. (Connor: Have a birdie friend; knock that picture down so I can see what’s behind it; play guitar on all the window blinds in the house.)
3. I cannot believe that some people think of their pets as disposable. (Connor: I cannot believe that some cats love catnip. I just don’t get it.)
4. If I could be a millionaire, I would build no-kill, lifetime animal sanctuaries all over the world. (Connor: If I could truly rule the house, I would make sure Mama and Papa stayed home all the time.)
Have a great weekend, human and fur friends!