Happy Friday! We’re participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop, presented by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader. This week Connor is helping me.
1. One quirk I have is ___________________.
2. My favorite comic strip is ________________________.
3. I am really happy _____________________.
4. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I would go to ________________.
1. One quirk I have is I have to have a blanket over my feet at night even when it’s hot. Sometimes my feet get really cold. And it just seems odd not to have something over my feet while I sleep. (Connor: I wouldn’t call it a quirk, but Mama and Dad don’t understand why I scratch on closet doors and even the kitty room door, which is open.)
2. My favorite comic strip is Get Fuzzy. (Connor: I like Get Fuzzy too. Bucky gives me good ideas.)
3. I am really happy when I’m home with my kitties and husband. (Connor: I am really happy when Mama and Dad are home and when it’s time for breakfast and when Mama runs around for me to chase her and when I run with Abbey and Natasha and when I get a good nap and when I see birdies.)
4. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I would go to Alaska. (Connor: I don’t want any kind of road trip. Road trips mean trips to the vettie.)
Have a great weekend, human and fur friends!