1. I never thought I would miss __________________________, but I do.
2. Every 4th of July __________________________________.
3. If I knew ______________, I would __________________.
4. I have trouble ___________________________.
1. I never thought I would miss living in Ohio, but I do miss some things, like the colder winters and the activities available in a college town. (Natasha: I don’t miss anything from my past before I found a home.)
2. Every 4th of July I like to listen to the hosts and reporters of NPR recite the Declaration of Independence. (Natasha: This is my first 4th of July with Mama and Papa, so I’ll find out what it’s all about!)
3. If I knew how much living with cats would change my life for the better, I would have adopted sooner. (Natasha: How could you not know, Mama?)
4. I have trouble watching TV and not doing anything else. I have no trouble sitting and reading. I don’t know what the difference is. (Natasha: I have trouble waiting for Mama to finish her work so we can play.)
Have a great weekend, human and fur friends!