Happy Friday! We’re participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop, presented by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader. This week Natasha is helping me.
1. I wish I could afford to hire someone to _________________.
2. Zucchini _____________________________.
3. One Summertime memory I recall is _____________.
4. This Summer, ______________________.
1. I wish I could afford to hire someone to clean my house. (Natasha: I wish I could afford to hire someone to babysit Connor so I could have some quiet.)
2. Zucchini bread is good and the only way I really like zucchini. (Natasha: What is it exactly?)
3. One Summertime memory I recall is eating watermelon outside as it got dark. (Natasha: This is my first summer with my Mama and Dad. One memory I recall is when we got the cat tree!)
4. This Summer, I’m trying to stay out of the heat and humidity. (Natasha: This Summer, I’m having fun watching the birds and the squirrels. Did you know that birds take baths?)
Have a great weekend, human and fur friends!