Happy Friday! We’re participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop, presented by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader. This week Abbey is helping me.
1. I am most proud of _____________________________.
2. I am embarrassed to admit _________________________.
3. My super-power might be _____________________.
4. I really wish I could _____________________.
|Abbey helping to unpack the cat tree in July.|
1. I am most proud of my family—my husband and kitties. (Abbey: I am most proud of my ability to jump and twist in the air at the same time.)
2. I am embarrassed to admit I can’t trim my cats’ nails. It’s hard for me to hold them and trim at the same time—I just can’t seem to master the rhythm needed. I have to get them trimmed at the vet’s. (Abbey: I am embarrassed to admit that sometimes, occasionally, rarely, I do something I’m not supposed to do just to get attention.)
3. My super-power might be being able to sense the emotions of the people and animals I’m around. (Abbey: My super power might be the ability to jump to high places and scare Mama.)
4. I really wish I could be a stay at home cat mom. I love taking care of my babies, and I miss them when I’m not here. (Abbey: I really wish I could have the cat tree to myself, without Connor and Natasha climbing all over it. It would have a sign on it saying “Abbey’s Tree. Others Must Keep Off.”) [Note: In the picture of me on Wednesday’s post, I was actually on the bench in the living room that Dad made us, not our cat tree.]
Have a great weekend, human and fur friends!