We’re participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop, presented by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader. Abbey is helping me this week.
1. I wish ____________ would bring back_________________.
2. An act of kindness that I do often is ____________________.
3. I still have ______________ from my childhood.
4. If I didn’t have ________________, I’d be completely lost.
|Abbey sleeping with some stuffies that belonged to our Waddles.|
1. I wish CBS would bring back “Person of Interest.” I liked that show. (Abbey: I wish our county would bring back the plans to build a new animal shelter. Our homeless animals need it.)
2. An act of kindness that I do often is to try to encourage others. (Abbey: An act of kindness that I do often is to give Mama and Dad head bonks.)
3. I still have books, including my Nancy Drew books, from my childhood. (Abbey: I didn’t bring anything with me when Mama and Dad brought me home. So I don’t have anything from when I was younger. But they gave me toys and food and lots of love.)
4. If I didn’t have my husband and my cats, I’d be completely lost. (Abbey: If I didn’t have my Mama and my Dad and Natasha and even Connor, I’d be completely lost.)