Happy Friday! We’re participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop, presented by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader. This week Connor is helping me.
- When I run out of ___________________, I use ___________________ instead.
- My guru is _______________.
- I am afraid of __________________.
- I feel empowered _______________.
1. When I run out of energy, I use caffeine instead. (Connor: When I run out of steam, I use my ability to nap anywhere instead.)
2. My guru is perhaps Joseph Campbell, who wrote about myths. His writings and interviews greatly influenced the way I see the world. (Connor: My guru is my Dad. He uses things called tools and gadgets and fixes things, and I learn a lot.)
3. I am afraid of snakes, to an extent that I know is illogical. (Connor: I am afraid of loud noises. I don’t like them at all.)
4. I feel empowered when I figure out how to do something new on my own. (Connor: I feel empowered when I’m at the top of the cat tree and look down on Abbey and Natasha.)