Happy Friday! We’re participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop, presented by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader. This week Natasha is helping me.
1. It is good to have a spare __________________________.
2. I don’t understand why ____________________ is/are so popular.
3. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was _________________.
4. My favorite Halloween tale is _______________________.
1. It is good to have a spare pair of reading glasses. I am forever searching for my reading glasses. Sometimes I find them sitting on top of my head. (Natasha: It is good to have a spare treat to hide in your pocket to eat later.)
2. I don’t understand why pumpkin spice is/are so popular. The grocery store has whole sections of things made with pumpkins spice. I like the taste, but not in everything. (Natasha: I don’t understand why catnip is so popular. Abbey seems to like it. But me and Connor just don’t get it.)
3. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was thinking I heard someone come into the house, but no one was there in my house when I was growing up. (Natasha: The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was when Connor leaped out from the crinkly tunnel.)
4. My favorite Halloween tale is “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.” It’s the only one I could think of. I am reading a novel now that is not a Halloween tale, but it’s definitely scary: “In a Dark, Dark Wood,” by Ruth Ware. (Natasha: I don’t know any Halloween tales, but I’m reading that scary book with Mama. *shivers*)
Have a great weekend, human and fur friends!