Since Thanksgiving Day is this week in the U.S., we thought we would use the whole week to talk about what we are thankful for. We are blessed, and we don’t want to take any of those blessings for granted.
Today, Connor will tell you what he’s thankful for. Then I will add some of the things I’m thankful for.
Connor says, I am thankful for:
• Our cat tree and the beds on it that are way up high
• My Dad picking me up and rubbing his face against mine
• Mama picking me up and saying I’m her little boy
• Mama getting up at 4 a.m. to feed us
• Plenty of places to climb
• The love in our home
Some of the things I am thankful for:
• My husband Larry
• Connor, Natasha, and Abbey
• The love and goodness that having cats has brought into my life
• Never having to worry about where our next meal is coming from
• A job I like
What are some of the things you are thankful for?