Friday, November 25, 2016
A Week of Thanks: Natasha
Since Thanksgiving Day was this week in the U.S., we thought we would use the whole week to talk about what we are thankful for. We are blessed, and we don’t want to take any of those blessings for granted.
On Monday, Connor and I shared some things we are thankful for. Abbey and I shared on Wednesday.
Today, Natasha will tell you what she’s thankful for. Then I will add to my list.
Natasha says, I am thankful for:
• My perch on the cat tree where I can watch squirrels
• The roller track toy
• Chasing the yellow balls
• Chin scratches from Dad
• Giving head bonks to Mama
• My home, which I didn’t have a year ago
Some of the things I am thankful for:
• Movies that make me laugh
• Friends who do so much good for animals
• A safe place to sleep each night
Thank you for coming along on our week of thanks. We thank you for your friendship.