Happy Friday! We’re participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop, presented by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader. This week Abbey is helping me.
2. I need to _______________________, but I keep procrastinating.
3. A friend is _______________.
4. I ________________ try to _______________.
1. Peace must begin within each one of us. If we don’t have peace, then we can’t expect anyone else to. (Abbey: Peace is when I am in my fluff bed in the den, warm and safe under the blanket.)
2. I need to do so many things, like clean out my closet and go through my clothes and take some to Goodwill, but I keep procrastinating. (Abbey: There’s not a thing in the world I need to do except be Abbey.)
3. A friend is someone who accepts me for who I am. (Abbey: A friend is someone like Mama or Dad, someone who loves me all the time.)
4. I am determined to try to complete a 50,000-word novel this month for National Novel Writing Month, NaNoWriMo. Every morning I get up thinking I have nothing to write and what I’ve written so far is not good. But I keep writing. Four days down, 26 to go. (Abbey: I always try to get my beauty sleep each day.)
Have a great weekend, human and fur friends!