Happy Friday! We’re participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop, presented by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader. This week Connor is helping me.
1. One Thanksgiving tradition I have is ___________________.
2. Black Friday _______________________.
3. The best part about Thanksgiving Day is ______________.
4. One Thanksgiving, ___________________.
1. One Thanksgiving tradition I have is that I don’t really have a tradition. It used to be meals with extended family, but things have changed over the years. For two of the last three Thanksgivings, Larry and I have traveled to other places in Virginia to eat. (Connor: This year I can start making a Thanksgiving tradition.)
2. Black Friday will find me at home. I don’t like to get in the crowds of Black Friday. (Connor: Black Friday will find me at home with Mama—she doesn’t have to work!)
3. The best part about Thanksgiving Day is being with Larry and the kitties and counting my blessings. (Connor: I’m going to find out all about Thanksgiving Day this year.)
4. One Thanksgiving, we ate at the Peaks of Otter in Virginia, and they had snow! We’re going again this year, and I’m hoping for snow again. (Connor: On the one Thanksgiving Day I’ve had, I hadn’t been adopted by Mama and Dad yet. I can’t tell you what last year was like. I’m just glad I have a good home now.)