1. My favorite Christmas Song(s) is/are___________________, but I could do without hearing __________________ever again.
2. My most meaningful Christmas ornament/decoration is ____________________, because________________________.
3. My favorite holiday treat is _______________.
4. A holiday tradition in my house is ______________.
|Our little Christmas tree before we put ornaments on it. |
We left it undecorated for a couple of days
to see how the kitties would react.
1. My favorite Christmas Song(s) is/are The First Noel, O Holy Night, Silent Night, and O Come All Ye Faithful, but I could do without hearing Walking in a Winter Wonderland ever again. (Natasha: I like The First Noel, too, because my middle name is Noelle. I don’t like that song that tells us “You better watch out” because Santa is coming to town. That’s scary.)
2. My most meaningful Christmas ornament/decoration are the ornament frames with photos of our kitties who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge, because I love seeing pictures of them. (Connor: All the ones on our little tree because none of them broke when I knocked the tree over.) Mama speaking: Yes, Connor knocked over the tree and nothing broke. That cemented the decision that we’re not putting up a big tree this year.
3. My favorite holiday treat is anything with cranberries. (Abbey: Just my regular food, but the bowls need to be full at all times.)
4. A holiday tradition in my house is eating a big breakfast Christmas morning after opening our gifts. (Natasha, Abbey, and Connor: Looking in our stockings before Mama and Dad open their gifts.)