1. In the Spring, I look forward to ______________________________.
2. I would love to have a ___________________________ party.
3. Few know this about me, but ________________.
4. No one ______________________.
|Larry sent this photo to me while I was at work last week: Abbey sleeping on his lap.|
1. In the Spring, I look forward to hearing the birds singing to start the day. (Abbey: In the Spring, I look forward to seeing more birds out the windows.)
2. I would love to have a retirement party. But that won’t be for years. (Abbey: I would love to have a Catnip Party and invite all the town’s cats.)
3. Few know this about me, but the inside of my car is usually messy. I drive my husband crazy because I often have water bottles and Diet Pepsi cans in the floor board. *hides face in shame* (Abbey: Few know this about me, but *whispers* I don’t really like treats.)
4. No one can be just like me, and no one can be just like you. So be you! (Abbey: No one could ever love me as much as Mama and Dad do.)