Happy Friday! We’re participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop, presented by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader. This week Abbey is helping me.
We would like to express our condolences to Ellen and family of 15 and Meowing for the loss of their Snowball. We are so sorry.
1. A law I would like to see passed is _________________.
2. My favorite card game is ____________________.
3. With Summer unofficially here, __________________.
4. A favorite Summer memory is _______________.
1. A law I would like to see passed is one that would make abuse of animals a more serious crime. (Abbey: I want the same thing Mama wants.)
2. My favorite card game is Uno, if that is considered a card game. It has been years since I’ve played any card game. (Abbey: My favorite card game is Go Fish!)
3. With Summer unofficially here, I am already tired of the heat. (Abbey: With Summer unofficially here, I am liking the birdies that come visit us.)
4. A favorite Summer memory is riding my bike up and down our long driveway on the farm. (Abbey: A favorite Summer memory is watching birdies and squirrels and then taking a long nap, every day.)