Happy Friday, everyone! We are joining the Friendly Fill-ins Blog Hop hosted by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader.
We enjoy participating in this blog hop because the fill-ins always make us think, and we enjoy learning more about our fellow bloggers.
This week, Connor is helping with the answers.
1. A recurring dream I have is _____________________.
2. Turn ______________ into ________________________.
3. ______________ is driving me crazy!
4. Lately, I have been ________________.
1. A recurring dream I have is one where I have enrolled in college courses, and classes have started. But I can’t find my class schedule or get to class. (Connor: In a recurring dream I have, I’m riding on a skateboard down the street with my squirrel friends.)
2. Turn worries about criticism into opportunities to improve in something. (Connor: Turn a box into a hide-out place so you can jump out and scare everyone!)
3. My hair is driving me crazy! I got it cut short in February, and I haven’t been happy with it. I am growing it out, and this in-between state is driving me crazy. (Connor: My fur is driving me crazy! It is growing back from my surgery, but this in-between state is driving me crazy.)
4. Lately, I have been having a hard time sleeping. I have been taking some allergy medicine, and it seems to make me restless. (Connor: Lately, I have been having a hard time keeping to my nighttime snooping schedule. Mama gets up and down, up and down, all night.)